D202 Home >
Community > Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
District 202 is committed to open, transparent and efficient two-way communications through many means, including the Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The FOIA gives community members access to all public records and information, as defined by the FOIA act.
TO REQUEST PUBLIC RECORDS THROUGH FOIA, PLEASE:
- Contact Director of Community Relations/FOIA Officer Tom Hernandez at
(815) 577-4008 or email@example.com, or
- In Mr. Hernandez’s absence, contact District Web Designer Ryan Boyce at (815) 577-4014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Completed FOIA Requests and Responses
- All FOIA requests must be submitted in writing, whether through US Mail, fax or email. Requesters do not have to use an official FOIA form to request information through FOIA. However, District 202 provides an official FOIA form for the requestor’s convenience. Click here for a District 202 FOIA Form
- The completed FOIA request/form can be mailed to Tom Hernandez/Ryan Boyce at the District 202 Administrative Center, 15732 Howard Street, Plainfield, 60544; faxed to (815) 577-1067; or emailed to the appropriate email addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: To promote and ensure public transparency with our community all completed FOIA requests and responses will be published on this web site.
District 202 will respond to all FOIA requests within the time required by law. A fee for copying may be charged
, as allowed by law.
Related FOIA Information:
||Community Coffee With The Superintendent|
||Board Committee Meetings|
||Board of Education Meetings|
||School Improvement Day - 1/2 Day of Student attendance - No BMLC or Kindergarten attendance|
||End Semester One|
||Winter Break Begins|