2019-20 DISTRICT 202 FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION
***All students must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019, to attend kindergarten, per state law.
- The lottery application will be accessible on this web site and all 17 elementary school web sites from 7 a.m. January 28, 2019 to 5 p.m. February 8, 2019.
- Each family can complete only one lottery application. Families with multiple kindergarten students will complete one application including the names of all prospective students. This application will create individual lottery entries for each child. Duplicate entries for the same child will be deleted.
- Families without Internet access may register online at their child’s homeschool on any regular school day from 9 a.m. January 28, 2019 to 3 p.m. February 8, 2019.
- Families will apply for the lottery with the intention of them attending their home school based on their primary home address. However, the actual classroom for your home school may be housed at another building depending on available space.
- The actual lottery will be held at 10 a.m. on February 15, 2019, and all applicants will be notified whether their child has been accepted or put on the waiting list no later than February 15, 2019.
- Students chosen for this program must complete the registration process by April 5, 2019 or they will lose their slot.
Full-day kindergarten tuition will be $100 per month in addition to the one-time $90 kindergarten registration fee. The $100 monthly tuition will help offset the cost of the additional staff and resources needed to offer the full-day kindergarten program.
For more information, check out the:
Please email FDK@psd202.org