Admin and Personnel
- Employee Compensation/Salary Schedules/Contract Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Employment Verification
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Substitute Teaching
- Teacher Benefits
- Application Information - Frequently Asked Questions
Application Information - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s the first step in the application process?
All candidates must have a completed application on file with District 202 to be considered for an interview.
2. How do I know what jobs are available?
The District 202 website (www.psd202.org/page/employment) has a list of vacant positions that will be updated frequently throughout the year.
3. Should I send my resume or letter of interest to individual schools?
It is not necessary as all administrators have access to your file online.
4. How do administrators determine who to interview?
Administrators determine the requirements and qualifications for each position. These requirements are used by administrators when they screen applicants. Administrators review the application, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and certification. If any applicant only submits part of the required information, the administrator has limited information to base his/her decisions. This is the reason why the materials submitted for your file should be complete, accurate, and as detailed as possible.
5. If I apply, am I guaranteed an interview?
It is not possible to interview everyone who applies for a position. Submitted materials are the first step in screening applicants, and your material must be of the highest quality in order to be the best representation of yourself.
6. Who can I contact if I have problems accessing the application system or have questions about the application?
Applicants can contact the Administration and Personnel department at 815-577-4000. The office is open from 8:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.