The Superintendent of School MAY implement an "E-Learning Day" in case of bad weather or other emergencies that, in his/her judgement, would create hazardous conditions or logistical challenges if in-classroom instruction were to be held.
If an E-Learning Day is used...
- The schedule for each level will be synchronous learning.
- Assignments for the day will be posted to the Google Classroom by the end of the school day by the teacher.
- The remainder of the 5-hour instructional day will be asynchronous student learning.
Students will log-in to their computer:
- High School students will log into their first period at 7:05 and follow their daily schedule.
- Middle School students will log into their first period at 7:55 and follow their daily schedule.
- Elementary Students will log into their teacher’s Google Classroom at 9:05 am.
- Plainfield Academy High School/PSTEP - On MS/HS Schedules
District E-Learning Plans and level schedules for e-Learning days.