5:320 EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL - Evaluation
Please refer to the following current collective bargaining agreement:
“Agreement for Negotiations between the Board of Education Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202, Will and Kendall Counties, and the Plainfield Association of Support Staff.”
For employees not covered by this agreement:
The Superintendent is responsible for designing and implementing a program for evaluating the job performance of each education support staff member according to standards contained in School Board policies as well as in compliance with State law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement. The standards for the evaluation program shall include, but not be limited to:
- Each employee shall be evaluated annually, preferably before the annual salary review.
- The direct supervisor shall provide input.
- The employee’s work quality, promptness, attendance, reliability, conduct, judgment, and cooperation shall be considered.
- The employee shall receive a copy of the annual evaluation.
- All evaluations shall comply with State and Federal law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
CROSS REF.: 5:10 (Equal Employment Opportunity and Minority Recruitment), 5:150 Personnel Records
ADOPTED: August 21, 2017